LIST OF ISSUES:
- GENERAL PROVISIONS
- INFORMATION ABOUT THE DATA CONTROLLER
- PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF DATA COLLECTION AND RECIPIENTS OF DATA
- LEGAL GROUNDS FOR DATA PROCESSING
- STATE LAWS
- SOCIAL NETWORKS
- FINAL PROVISIONS
- GENERAL PROVISIONS
When you visit Our Site, you entrust us with your information, which we process
This information is very important for you. We are anxious for you to familiarize yourself with this document and we ask you to do so.
- INFORMATION ABOUT THE CONTROLLER OF PERSONAL DATA
The controller of the data processed through the website www.concordiadesign.pl is Concordia Design Sp. z o. o. with its registered office at 3 Zwierzyniecka Street, 60-813 Poznań, hereinafter referred to as Concordia Design.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is Article 6(1)(a) and Article 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016.
on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC, known as RODO, and the Personal Data Protection Act of May 10, 2018.
You have the right to contact us through:
- through the contact forms on the website concordiadesign.pl
- e-mail addresses provided on concordiadesign.pl
- contacts by phone
We protect your privacy, which is why we have appointed a data protection officer, whom you have the right to contact by email at firstname.lastname@example.org in a situation, any ambiguity regarding the processing of personal data by Concordia Design.
We declare that the personal data are processed in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC, referred to as RODO and the Law on Personal Data Protection of May 10, 2018.
We take special care to protect your interests and, in particular, we ensure that the data collected are processed in accordance with the law; are collected for designated legitimate purposes, and that the data are not subjected to further processing incompatible with
- Purpose and scope of data collection and recipients of data
In each case, the purpose, scope and recipients of the data processed by the personal data controller arise from the activities undertaken by Us on your behalf. For example, if you want to ask Us a question, You may be asked to provide a specific range of personal data.
Purpose of personal data collection
We collect your personal information for one of the purposes defined below:
- in order to tailor the content of the site to your needs and interests. For this purpose, cookies are used on Our site, which allow us to remember your preferences regarding the content placed on the site, modify
their display and update them according to your needs and expectations;
- in order to enable you to contact us on a given topic through the email addresses and telephone numbers provided, and to provide you with a reliable response to your inquiry. In order to achieve this, we may ask you to provide various ordinary categories of data depending on the topic you have chosen. We have tried to ensure that the scope of the collected data is adequate (appropriate) to the
to the purpose we want to achieve, e.g. if you want to share your opinion with Us
about Our services.
Personal data collected by Us (scope of data):
- IP address of the user (cookies)
- email address
- contact phone number
We may also process anonymized usage data related to visits to Our website (so-called logs - IP address, domain). We use this data to generate statistics to help us administer the site. The data are aggregate and anonymous, i.e. they do not contain characteristics that identify an individual - a user of the site, and the logs are not disclosed to third parties.
On our behalf, the website is managed by a designated IT system administrator. Then the specified IT system administrator providing technical support
has access to your data collected by the website (such as IP address, name, e-mail address, contact telephone number).
Recipients of data
We do not share your personal information with other entities, organizations or individuals other than
Concordia Design unless one of the following circumstances exists - the user has consented to such action.
We share personal information with other entities, organizations, and individuals outside of Concordia Design if you give us permission to do so.
We share personal information with other entities, organizations, and individuals outside of Concordia Design if we believe in good faith that the sharing, use, retention, or disclosure is warranted in connection with:
- striving to meet the requirements of applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or lawful demands of state institutions,
- fraud detection and prevention, as well as resolving other fraud, security and technical issues,
- protection of property or security rights of the data controller, users of the site concordiadesign.pl and other persons as required or permitted by law.
- Legal grounds for data processing
The legal basis for processing personal data is:
- the necessity for Concordia Design to perform statutory tasks. In this case, the provision of personal data is necessary in order to carry out, at your request, a certain action in accordance with the selected subject of the inquiry, for example, if you do not provide us with your e-mail address, we will not be able to respond to the inquiry sent to us,
- Your consent to process certain categories of data for a specific purpose,
In the process of carrying out activities,
- the need to pursue the legitimate purposes of the controller of personal data, which are expressed through:
- website management
- adapting its content to your needs and expectations
- Ensuring the security of your data in cyberspace
- STATE LAWS
It would be useful for you to know what rights you have in connection with the processing of your personal data:
- At any time you have the right to withdraw the consent you have given,
which will result in the discontinuation of the processing of personal data processed
based on the consent provided. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the compatibility of processing
Personal data that we made on the basis of the consent given before
- You have the right to request the deletion (right to be forgotten) of personal data concerning you from information systems. This right will be exercised by the controller of personal data, as long as there is no legal obligation on the controller to retain and thus process the data, despite the filing by the right to be forgotten.
- You have the right to access your data (to request a copy of your data). The right
this right can be exercised by you in person at the offices of Concordia Design.
- You have the right to rectify (update your data). This right can be exercised in person at the offices of Concordia Design. Please be informed that updating your data will not result in the deletion of your data prior to the update, which is related to the
with the obligation to maintain the consistency of data, processed by the personal data controller for a specific purpose.
- You have the right to restrict processing, including the right to object to processing, citing a specific situation. The right
this right can be exercised in person at the offices of Concordia Design. Please be informed that the indicated right will be exercised by the personal data controller only
in a situation where the performance of a certain activity does not contradict the applicable laws that oblige the personal data controller to process the data.
- In addition, you have the right to transfer your data from the information systems to the designated entity (if there will be such a technical possibility) and to file a complaint with the Office of Personal Data Protection regulating the actions of the controller in the processing of personal data.
We make every effort to protect users from unauthorized access, unauthorized modification, disclosure and destruction of information in the possession of
in the possession of Concordia Design.
- We control Our methods of collecting, storing and processing information, including physical security measures to protect against unauthorized access to the
to the system;
- We only grant access to personal data to those employees, contractors
and representatives who need to have access to it in order to process it for Our purposes.
Cookies are small text information in the form of text files, sent by a server and stored on the side of the person visiting the Concordia Design website (e.g. in the memory of a computer, laptop, or smartphone - depending on the device used by the visitor to Our website) .
e.g. partially restrict (e.g. temporarily) or completely disable the storage of Cookies.
Can you change your cookie settings?
of our website or change the settings of your Internet browser.
You may, at any time, change the settings of your Internet browser
regarding cookies, in particular block the automatic handling of cookies.
You can get more details on how to change your cookie settings in the menu of your web browser in the "help" section. Detailed information can be obtained by visiting the following pages:
- Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/pl/kb/usuwanie-ciasteczek
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=pl
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/pl-pl/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/pl-pl/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- Opera: https://help.opera.com/pl/latest/web-preferences/
- Google Adwords - they allow you to conduct and evaluate the quality of advertising campaigns, implemented using the Google Adwords service.
- Google Analytics - they allow you to evaluate the quality of advertising campaigns, implemented using the Google Adwords service, as well as to study user behavior and traffic and compile traffic statistics.
- Google Maps - these allow you to store information about you that enables you to use the map functionality available through the Google Maps service. Google Inc. may track your location.
- SOCIAL NETWORKS
The data controller processes your personal data if you browse the profile maintained on Facebook (address: https://www.facebook.com/ConcordiaDesignPoznan/). In this case, the data is processed exclusively in connection with the running of the profile, in order to publicize various events, services and announcements. The legal basis for the Administrator's processing of personal data for this purpose is its legitimate interest indicated in Article 6(1)(f) of the RODO, which is to promote its own brand.
- FINAL PROVISIONS
familiar with them.