Information about RODO
concerning the processing of personal data by Concordia Design Sp. z o. o.
headquartered at ul. Zwierzyniecka 3, 60-813 Poznań.
Pursuant to Article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data
and on the free flow of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC, known as RODO, we inform you that:
- The administrator of your personal data is Concordia Design Sp. z o. o. with its registered office at
Zwierzyniecka 3, 60-813 Poznań. Contact: 3 Zwierzyniecka St., 60-813 Poznań; e-mail: email@example.com or by phone: +48 61 667 44 00.
- Contact with the Data Protection Officer is possible at the mailing address: Concordia Design Sp. z o.o. with its registered office at 3 Zwierzyniecka St., 60-813 Poznań or e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your personal data is processed under the RODO, specifically:
- 6(1)(a) RODO - the data subject has voluntarily consented to the processing of his/her personal data for one or more specified purposes;
- 6(1)(b) RODO - processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party, or to take action at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract;
- 6(1)(c) RODO - the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation of the controller;
- 6(1)(d) RODO - the processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject or another natural person;
- 6(1)(f) RODO - processing is necessary for the purposes of legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party.
- If you have provided relevant consents regarding marketing activities
and sales activities through specific communication channels, we will process your personal data for the purpose of direct marketing of our products and services. In fulfilling the above purpose, the basis for processing your personal data will be Article 6(1)(f) of the RODO, i.e. the legitimate interest of conducting marketing and sales activities in connection with the consents you have given regarding receiving marketing content through specific communication channels. If you have given your consent
to use your personal data to carry out marketing activities then your data will be processed on the basis of Article 6(1)(a) RODO.
- Your provision of personal data is voluntary, but necessary for the purposes,
for which they were collected. Failure to provide this data may result in the inability to fulfill these purposes.
- An integral part of achieving the above-mentioned goals is maintaining contact
with you through various channels of communication, i.e. snail mail, email, contact telephone.
- Your personal data may be made available to appropriate recipients, in particular to institutions authorized to control the activities of the administrator or to entities entitled to obtain personal data under separate legislation.
- Recipients of your personal data will also include, among others, service providers supplying the Administrator with technical solutions and organizational management, entities providing legal and consulting services, and entities providing assistance to the Administrator in asserting due claims.
- You have the right to:
- rectify its incorrect data;
- request deletion of data (right to be forgotten) in the event of circumstances provided for in Article 17 of the RODO;
- Request the restriction of data processing in the cases indicated in Article 18 RODO;
- object to the processing of data in the cases indicated in Article 21 RODO.
- With respect to your personal data, decisions will not be made by automated means, pursuant to Article 22 of the RODO.
- Personal data belonging to you will not be subject to profiling or transferred
to countries outside the European Economic Area.
- Your personal data will be processed and stored for a period of 2 years after you have given your consent to its processing in connection with your inquiry
about the services offered. In the case of the conclusion of a contract, your data will be processed for the entire period of execution of the contract and the time necessary for its settlement. This period is 5 years. The provisions of generally applicable law may extend this period. After the expiration of the aforementioned period, your personal data will be subject to deletion or anonymization.
- Your data processed for marketing purposes on the basis of your consent will be kept for a period of 5 years or until you object to this purpose of processing, until you withdraw your consent, or
until you request that the data be deleted.
- If you believe that the personal data you provide is being processed unlawfully, you may exercise your right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority (Office for Personal Data Protection, 2 Stawki Street, 00-193 Warsaw).